Kia UAE brings exciting Ramadan offers
ABU DHABI: The holy month of Ramadan brings a lot of joy and happiness for prospective auto buyers. Big brands like Cadillac, Honda, AMGC, and Infiniti shower the buyers with amazing Ramadan offers. And joining the giveaway fleet comes the Korean auto manufacturer, Kia.
After opening the new state-of-the-art showroom in Sharjah, Al Majid Motor Company - the official distributor of Kia Motors in the UAE recently announced the 2018 Ramadan offer. The ongoing Kia deal also marks the completion of 30 successful years of the automaker in the country.
Unlike its counterparts, Kia’s Ramadan deal is not exclusive to a few cars but applies to its entire lineup, including the newly introduced Picanto and Stinger.
Here’s what Kia UAE is offering under its 2018 Ramadan exclusive deal -
- On purchase of cars like Rio, Mohave, Soul, Optima, Carens and all-new Picanto buyers will benefit from free insurance that’ll last for one whole year
- Kia is offering sizable cash discounts on Carnival and Quoris
- Four-years of service contact will come handy with the all-new Stinger
- On the Sportage purchase, customers can either vail a cash deduction or one year of free insurance
- Three unique and exceptional deals accompany Cerato, Sorento, and Cadenza. Buyers can choose between - one-year of insurance with three-years of service contract or a cash discount, or two-years of service contact with a VAT inclusive price tag
This fantastic bundle of Kia offer will last for the entire holy month. Interested buyers can visit nearest Kia dealership, check out the cars in person, and benefit from the raining offers. Buyers can also visit the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road located Kia’s largest showroom for a wholesome experience of ambience and offer.
Be it an affordable, high-end, or best-selling car, Kia Ramadan offer is applicable across a wide range of cars.